Using SparqEE internal GPS

The SparqEE CELLv1.0 device.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
alonsortan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Using SparqEE internal GPS

Postby alonsortan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi,

I will like to find out if it is possible to connect a GPS antenna to the existing SparqEE Cell module? I will like to using the GPS AT commands on ZTE MF206 module.

Thank you.

donjohnii
Site Admin

Re: Using SparqEE internal GPS

Postby donjohnii » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Here's a relevant post/explanation for you:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=624&p=1014&hilit=gps+connector#p1014

alonsortan

Postby alonsortan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:16 pm

Hi

I'm looking at populating the GPS portion, how should i go about doing it?

donjohnii
Site Admin

Postby donjohnii » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:34 pm

alonsortan

Postby alonsortan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:38 pm

Hi,

Let me rephrase my question. I will want to use the SparqEE Cell V1.0 to actually get a current location is there by far any AT commands that I can use to get hold of my current location for both indoor and outdoor.

donjohnii
Site Admin

Postby donjohnii » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:41 pm

Return to “CELLv1.0”